509 Grant Street, Golden Point
“Ascot & Eyre” is a beautifully renovated four bedroom, two bathroom Victorian home with a modern interior that incorporates period features. Quality furniture and fittings, along with ducted central heating, gas log fireplace, air conditioning and NBN WiFi ensure your experience is cosy and comfortable.
- 3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom 1970’s home with some updating
- Renovated, fully equipped kitchen
- Large lounge room with adjoining kitchen/dining
- Fully furnished with modern, quality furniture
- Effective gas and electric heating
- Split system
- Unlimited NBN WiFi is included
- Weekly cleaning and change of linen
- Consumables replenished weekly
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in living area
- Electric blankets, quality linen and towels provided
- Full sized laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Great views over Ballarat from the rear bedrooms
- Central location close to supermarkets, quality cafes/restaurants & town centre
Grant Villa is a light-filled 1970’s home with updated decor complemented by modern furnishings.
The perfect place to unwind is the large, comfortable lounge room with a big flat-screen TV and huge windows looking onto the front rose garden. The spacious retro kitchen is fully equipped and features modern appliances and an enormous walk-in pantry. The dining/sitting area includes a second TV viewing space.
Effective gas heating in the living areas is complimented by electric heating in the bedrooms, keeping you warm and cosy through Ballarat’s winter months. The kitchen/dining/living space also has air conditioning. Unlimited NBN wifi and pay TV is conveniently included with your stay.
The carpeted bedrooms are all large with restful garden views; two of them feature big walk-in wardrobes – giving plenty of storage space for longer stays.
The updated bathroom features a big walk-in shower and plenty of space, the toilet is in the bathroom. The full sized laundry has both
Outside there is a large, secure back yard with alfresco dining setting. The fully fenced backyard is suitable for pets – subject to approval when booking. The front rose garden provides delightful views from the living areas and two of the bedrooms. There is off-street parking for 3 cars (two under the tandem carport); and plenty of on-street parking for larger vehicles.
For total convenience, weekly cleaning including a change of bed linen and towels is included in your stay. Basic consumables are also topped up weekly so you don’t have to think about it.
From this desirable central location in Golden