312 Barkly Street, Golden Point (map)
“Barkly & Haymes” is a lovely self-contained 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Heritage home with 2 living areas. Warm and welcoming, “Barkly & Haymes” will put you under its feel-good spell.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Heritage home, modern renovation, 2 x living areas
- High ceilings, period features, cosy and comfortable with gas central heating
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Huge main bathroom with corner spa
- 1 x Queen bed, 4 x long single beds
- Unlimited 5-User NBN Wi-Fi and Pay TV included
- 42” & 32” Flat screen TV’s with DVD players
- Generous complementary Continental breakfast hamper for your first morning
- Electric blankets, quality linen and towels provided
- Fully furnished with modern, quality furniture
- Undercover deck/alfresco area, BBQ
- Oversized 2 car garage, side entrance from quiet street
- Central Ballarat location
- 3 Blocks to supermarkets, café’s, restaurants, Bridge Mall, bus interchange, 2 x jogging tracks
- 5 Blocks to CBD/Sovereign Hill, law courts, 8 Blocks to train station
- 2.2 km to Ballarat Hospitals
This appealing and recently renovated house features high ceilings, polished boards and period features combined with the modern comforts of central heating, huge corner spa and fully equipped modern kitchen with walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens onto the rear covered deck for alfresco dining.
There is a flat screen TV with DVD player in each living area (42″/32″). You will find quality linen and electric blankets on all beds. The main bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and there are two twin rooms (a total of four single beds – long singles to cater for adults).
Off-street parking is provided with entry from the side street to the yard and a secure oversized 2-car garage.
The fantastic central location places you within a few blocks of the centre of Ballarat, within 3 blocks of supermarkets, restaurants, Bridge Mall & bus interchange, and within 900m of Sovereign Hill. It is 8 blocks to train station.
For bookings and enquiries, please contact us.